Why Healthy Good Fats Should Be Part Of Your Diet
Good fats are essential for your body. It gives the cell structure of your body. Healthy fats are used for the growth, development and proper functioning of your body. There are two types of fats that are Saturated and Unsaturated. Unsaturated Fats are Walnuts, Seafood, Vegetable oil, Soybeans, Fatty Fish etc. Saturated Fats are Red Meat, Dairy Products, Ice Cream, and Coconut & Palm Oil etc. There are many reasons that require healthy good fats in our diet that are mentioned below: –
- Source of Energy: – Good fats boost the energy level into your body. So it is important to add healthy good fats into your daily diet. 1 A gram of good fat is equal to 9 Calories so that it increases the flow of energy into your body. So your life-functions get more energy.
- Suitable Functioning of Nerves System & Brain: – When you take right fats then it provides the proper functioning to your nerves system and brain straightly. Because your brain is made up of 60% fat. So when you take more fats in your diet then it works better. There are some brain foods such as Salmon, Omega 3 etc.
- Storage of Energy: – There is one important fat cell that is adipose tissue. In this tissue cell, we can store extra calories which can be used in future to give the energy to your body.
- Maintain Your Body temperature: – Healthy good fats should be part of your diet because it maintains your body temperature. There are some good fats that are Bananas, Cumin, Ginger, Lean Meats, Iced Coffee and Whole Grains etc. It cools down your body whenever required. It enhances Thermo Genesis in your body that controls your body temperature.
- Maintains Healthy Skin & Other Tissues: – Good fats maintain your healthy skin and growing our tissues in your body. Healthy fats complete the right amount of moisture into your skin so that your skin becomes glow and pluming up. Some fats such as walnuts, avocado for it.
- Fatty Acids: – Fatty acids are also known as polyunsaturated fats. These fats are most important for your heart and brain. It maintains the balance of your optimal health. There are some fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6. These are found in safflower oil, grapeseed oil, salmon, nuts and so on.
- Reduce The Risk of Various Diseases: – Healthy fats reduce the risk of various diseases that are Diabetes, Inflammation, High Blood Sugar, Cholesterol and Belly Fat etc. So these fats when entered in our body it increases the immunity of our body. So the body can easily digest the food and removes the toxicants.
- Helping To Absorb Nutrients: – The fats are very helpful to absorb various nutrients into your body. The nutrients are various Vitamins A, D, E, K and antioxidants that are handled various activities into your body such as immune system, prevents blood clotting etc.