The Top 10 Abnormally Large Animals That Are Actually Real
The wildlife video, which is a video from the animal planet videos, describes the 10 largest animals in the world.
- According to the discovery live channel, the world biggest dog is known by the name Zues. Zues weighs 155 pounds and with a height of 44 inches. The dog died at the age of 6 years.
- The biggest rabbit ever in the world is the Greedy Eater Darius. Darius weighs 50 pounds, and is 4 feet and 4 inches long. The biggest house cat is ludo. The cat is 24.5 pounds in weight, and is 45 inches in length.
- The tallest horse in the world is known by the name Jake. Jake is about 2600 pounds, and has a standing height of 210.2 cm long .
- The tallest cow in the world is known as Blosom. At the age of 13 years old, she had a height of 6 feet and 4 inches, and a total weight of 2000 pounds.
- World biggest sea monster ever discovered in the oceans is the stingray, the biggest fresh water fish to be ever caught by a lie and rod. Jeff Corwin, a wildlife and nature conservationist, took almost 2 years to reel in Mae Klong, a river in Thailand.
- The biggest sea animal known in sea world history is the Mekong giant catfish. The catfish weighed 660pounds.
- When considering the wild animals, the world largest wild cat is a Liger named Hercules. The Liger was a product of a male lion and a Tigress. Hercules weighs 922 pounds, and is 131 inches long. He is also twice the height of an average human male.
- The world biggest crab is the Japanese spider crab. The crab is 3.8 meters long, and weighs 42 pounds.
- The longest spider is the Goliath bird eating spider, it has a leg span of 11 inches.
- The longest snake ever discovered in the world is medusa, a reticulated python. The snake is 25 feet and 2 inches, and weighs 350 pounds.
All the animals covered are live or once ever lived.