How to Apply Online NEET Application Form
NEET application form process has begun from 8 January 2018. Candidates who are willing to fill the application form this year can now apply as the applications are now available for all. All the applicants are required to apply on or before 9 March 2018 as it is the last date to apply for the National eligibility cum entrance test. All the desiring candidates are required to apply through online mode. This article states all the information related to the steps of how to apply, application fee, submission and many more. Candidates can go through each and every information carefully so that they cannot make any mistake while filling their forms.
How to Apply For NEET
Candidates who are interested in applying for the NEET application form the candidates are then requested to follow the below given points:
- Visit the official Website- Candidates are required to visit the official website to fill their respective application forms.
- Register- Candidates are requested to register after visiting the site. They need to enter their name, email ID (Valid), recent mobile number and DOB (Date of Birth).
- Fill details- Applicants must fill their Medium of paper, choice of examination and Academic details carefully in the desired details.
- Upload documents- Every candidate has to upload their scanned signature, recent photograph and thumb impression while filling the NEET Application Form.
- Payment- Candidates can make their payment through E-challan and online payment gateway.
When the applicants have successfully applied and filled their application form then they will get a confirmation form and they are required to take a copy of their confirmation form. Candidates can take 2-3 copies of their confirmation form as to avoid the situation of damage or misplacement as this document is important for future communications.
All Indian Under Graduate Medical Entrance Exam Conducted by CBSE – NEET 2018
The application fee for the application/registration form can be paid via Credit/Debit card/Net banking. The candidates can also make their payment through online payment gateway and E-challan. The Online payment gateway means a candidate can pay their NEET application form fee through Credit/Debit card/Net banking and the second method i.e. E-challan a candidate can pay depositing their application fee to any branch of the Syndicate bank/HDFC bank/ICICI bank/State Bank to India etc.
The table states the list of application form:
Submission Of NEET Application Form
The submission of the application /registration form can be done through online mode only. Candidates must know that there is no offline procedure available for the applicants to Apply for NEET Application Form further. No candidate is allowed to send any copy of their required documents. Applicants must keep in their mind that they must take three copies of their fee receipt and also must keep it safe for future communications. The application form once submitted will not be withdrawn later. The documents which are required to be ready for future communications are:
- Copy of payment slip
- Copy of confirmation form generated after submission of application form.
- And a copy of system generated self-declaration for the applicants who have chosen the 15% of all India Quota of Jammu and Kashmir.
Application Form Correction Details
The candidates who so ever has made a mistake or found any discrepancy in their submitted application form can get a chance to alter their mistakes. This opportunity will be available to all the seeking candidates from 12 March 2018. If a candidate has any discrepancy in their uploaded documents such as their Signature or recent photograph then it can be intimated through email/SMS. The candidate must know that the same will be available to them in their login account. All the applicants are required to request to alter their discrepancies on or before 16 March 2018 as it is the last to request for NEET application form correction.
If you like what you read, please subscribe to our site and for more interesting article please keep on reading Media24by7