There Are Many Secrets Hidden Behind Every Celebrity, Know These 15 Most Amazing Facts About Abhishek Bachchan
Recently, the famous Bollywood actor Abishek Bachchan has completed 38 springs of his life. He was born on 5 February 1976, to Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan. His first film in the film industry was J P Dutta’s “Refugee”. However, it was not so famous movie but he was able to attract the eyes of many filmmakers. On his 38th b’day we are here to present some of famous facts which very less people know about him.
- We all know that his first film “Refugee” was not so hit movie, but very less people know that it was fifth highest grossing movie of the year 2000. Although the budget in which this film was made was much higher than the standard of movies making that year.
- Once on his b’day he has also received a pony from his father.
- Like his father, junior bachchan is also not unknown to small screen; he has also hosted a show called National Bingo Night for colours in the year 2010.
- He also has a interest in producing films, and was also a co-producer of the film PAA
- Before joining Boston University (which he later dropped out), Abhishek was student of some famous schools of Delhi, Mumbai and Switzerland.
- Mani Ratnam in 2005 had made a stage show named as “Netru, Indru, Naalai” and Abhishek has played a good and important role in that play.
- Abhishek Bachchan was suffering from dyslexic during his childhood, even Amir Khan in his famous movie “Taare Jameen Par”, has mentioned it.
- Abhishek’s fun dance at home became the inspiration for Amitabh in his song “Khaike Pan Banaras Wala”.
- Abhishek is having a hobby of collecting boarding cards. He has collected a lot till now as he is a well travelled person now.
- He has also worked as a LIC agent before joining the films.
- We all know that in 2011, Abhishek and Aishwarya gave birth to their daughter Aradhya, recently they have made her ears pierced, on that occasion Abhishek also made his ear pierced, as he told that he wants to feel what his daughter is feeling.
- Abhishek and Aishwarya were not having a love at first sight situation, first they were casted together for the film Dhai Akshar Prem Ke and Kuch Na kaho, but on the shooting of the film Guru, they come to know that they have feelings for each other and decided to spend rest of their life together.
- Many people know that before the marriage of Aishwarya and Abhishek their family were planning to do his marriage with Rani Mukharjee, when Abishek bachchan told Rani about their relation, he was holding his father’s photo in his hand and he made the scene so sentiment that Karan Johar who was present on set started crying.
- The famous pair of this b-town Aishwarya and Abhishek, is having a two years difference between them, i.e. Abhishek is two years younger than his wife Aishwarya.
- Abhishek, recently showed his interest in sports by buying a pro-kabbadi team “Jaipur Pink Panthers,” who has also won the first season of Pro Kabbadi League. He was also a co-owner of Indian Super League football team “Chennai FC”.
So after knowing these facts, we know that you would like Abhishek Bachchan more, so again we wish him a Very Happy B’day, and wish him luck for his forthcoming year.