What Is Green Card Naturalization? How To Check Your Eligibility For Becoming A US Citizen
To become a “U.S. citizen” is considered to be the most prestigious title around the world, and people have to struggle hard to get there and even if they reach there, they have to work harder to survive in such magnificent globalised place. The process in order to reach U.S is not difficult, however; it does take time and dedication. So, if you have a green card this article will show you the most common paths to U.S. citizenship. So get ready to reach at your dream destination.
1. Initial step in order to reach U.S is to be a green card holder. One sincerely needs a green card for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400, the Application required for naturalization procedure.
2. You’ll definitely need to explore U.S for three months before filing naturaliization application, as it is a rule and you ought to live there for three months if you wish to neutralize the green card. You will also need to be there with jurisdiction over your place of residence for at least three months.
3. You should have to be the continuous resident of US if you wish to naturalize your green card. It is an essential rule that before filing the Application, you must have lived in the U.S. continuously as a green card holder for at least 5 years.
4. This is not enough. In order to be the permanent resident of US, one ought to be physically present in the U.S. for at least 30 months out of those five years.
5. Another important rule is that once you’ve applied for US citizenship, you will need to be physically present at the place during the procedure. You will need to reside in the country until you are naturalized.
6. Even this is not enough, the government policies applied at the country is very strict and they make it really difficult for the person from other country to get a permanent citizenship of US. It is the rule that if you wish to get yourself naturalized, and then you will need to learn the history and any of the major language of the country. Such rules are applied because in order to get citizenship, people should be able to read, write and speak in the country for which they are seeking naturalization.
7. You’ll even need to be a decent citizen for having naturalization in the country. To become a U.S. citizen, one certainly needs to be a person of good moral character. You will even need to be disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States.
So, if you’re ready to do all this then you can surely get the permanent citizenship for the country. Follow the guide and get ready to Rock with US naturalization.