18 Facts That Will Make You Realize ‘You Are In Danger’
World is an extreme dangerous place. We know many places where people do not prefer to travel, many places are mysterious and in everyday life, we keep reading about the road accidents, tragedies and crimes. But sometimes, you get surrounded by some of the most dangerous things you don’t even know about. These facts will horrify you and will leave you amazed.
- Butterflies look amazing right? But, be careful because some butterflies drink blood.
- You may have heared of Candiru. If not you should be reading this. Actually Candiru is a parasitic freshwater fish that lives in South America. What makes the tiny fish interesting is Candiru can follow a stream of urine to its source, it enters the body bursts its fins pointing it firmly into the flesh.
- You breathe air or human skin? Well if you’re on a metro station, 15% of the air you breathe is human skin.
- If you use elevators, the probability that you will die is not very high but annually, on an average 27 people die due to elevators.
- Swans look so peaceful, right? Think again. When threatened, they become very aggressive. They have been known to attack people on jet skis, overturn boats and can kill dogs.
- Sneezing can be harmful? Yes. If you sneeze hard, your ribs can get fractured. This is not the end, if you try to suppress a sneeze, it can burst your blood vessel in head or neck. So, be careful.
- Watching TV for 6 hours daily can cut down 5 years from your total life.
- If compared to toilet, an average office desk contains more than Four hundred times more bacteria on it.
- Zipper is responsible for many penile injuries. Every year, such injuries hurt more tan than 1,700 men.
- Do you wear a ring? You will be stunned to know that germs living beneath it in numbers can be as high as 730 million, more than the population of Europe.
- Beds can be very harmful. After falling out of bed, 600 people die just in the United States every year.
- Red-colored eatables such as strawberry yogurt and fruit punch are loved by many, but do you know that these items are often dyed with carmine made from cochineal beetles.
- Almost everyone loves the season of snow. Do you know that every year, more than 100 people lose their life due to falling icicles in France?
- In America, the chances of dying due to drowning in bathtub are 25 times more than to be killed by terrorists. Almost 340 people die every year.
- Watching thunderstorms on TV can be exciting but one thing you should not forget that if lightning enters, it can run through phone lines, electrical system, TV, plumbing lines, and radio antennas.
- Do you own a mattress? Use it for 10 years and it will go double in weight. Actually, it happens due to the growth of dust mites and their poop.
- So you think you’re safe? Many soap, shampoo and hair dyes contain carcinogens that is responsible for cancer.
- Your phone has SH*T! Research state that 16% of cell phones have poop on them.