Top 5 craziest bridges in world watch video
03-05-2015 6:27pm | by Web Desk
Craziest Bridges Photos following:
Bridges have always stood out among other structures for their sheer sizes, structural design, and even the cost of putting them up. But while many bridges are celebrated for their iconic nature in the world, there are others that are outright scary to look at, leave alone using them. Here is 5 of the craziest bridges in the world. Read on.
1. Titlis Cliff Walk, Switzerland
How would feel to walk on a structure suspended 500 meters off the ground? Well, it can be outright terrifying. TITLIS Cliff Walk is one of the highest suspension bridges in Europe. The fact that the 100 meters long bridge is only 1m wide mean walking across the abyss is a breathtaking experience that can terrify many. Titlis Cliff Walk stretches from the south wall window to the Ice-Flyer glacier chair lift station.
2. Eshima Ohashi Bridge, Japan
Eshima Ohashi which links Matsue and Sakaiminato cities spans one mile of Lake Nakaumi in Japan.
It is raised sharply at the centre to allow ships to pass under it undeterred. It’s so steep that it resembles the apex of a roller coaster.
It’s the third largest of such types of bridges in the world.
3. Dragon Bridge, Vietnam
There are few bridges as bullish as the 666-meter-long Dragon shaped bridge located in Da Nang city, Vietnam.
The bridge was purposely built to attract tourists and it doesn’t disappoint as well over 3 million visitors witness its magnificent structural design as well as its fire breathing capabilities.
4. Rolling Bridge, London
This is strange, ingenious structure designed to allow pedestrians to cross over the Grand Union Canal in London.
It usually operates on Fridays and numerous passengers converge at the point to enjoy the thrill.
5. Trift Bridge, Switzerland
It’s billed to be the longest pedestrian-only suspension structure in the Swiss Alps. It covers the length of Lake Triftsee, near Gadmen and receives approximately 20,000 visitors yearly.
The world isn’t short of crazy structures and bridges have a special place in the list. Some were built to attract tourists, others as identity symbols or but many serve as a passage route for traffic. Nevertheless, they standout for their crazy but magnificent structural designs.
Tips for safe Travel When it comes to traveling, great measures have to be taken with regard to packing to ensure that you have a comfortable and stress-free trip. Here are the important things that you must consider when planning for your trip.
- Insurance Ensure that you get a Travel insurance. This will help cover you in case of anything. For instance if you were to lose your luggage, it will help cover your expenses. Another option would be to get the travel insurance for USA which gives Travel insurance to domestic travels all around the USA. Do some research first travel insurance, traveling insurance for usa, best international travel medical insurance, buy car insurance online and auto insurance price quotes or best travel insurance rates on google to ensure that you get the best insurance rates available. It is important that you get both the travel and health insurance.
- Car or Motorcycle If you are going on a long road trip, ensure that you get the best traveling car or a sports bike. this will help hinder travel problems that may end up dragging your trip.
- Drugs and Medicine Regarding medicine, ensure that you have your check up done and carry any medicines if required to also if you are mesothelioma patient drug addict keep the list of mesothelioma treatment options, drug treatment centers
- Packing Tips for Traveling Abroad You also need to be conversant with packing tips for traveling abroad. Remember you only need essentials. You can’t carry everything. To ensure that you don’t have very many luggage, pack well.
- Fasted Box Also remember to carry a fasted box. It will come in handy in case of emergencies.
- Camera and Mobile Phone Since you might require to record some things during your trip, ensure that you pack a still camera and a video camera. Don’t forget your mobile phone, since communication with friends and family is still key.
- Airport You also don’t want to miss your flight. Ensure that you have a car ready to take you to the Airport on time.
- VISA & Passport Your traveling documents, including your VISA and Passport must be ready before the day of travel. Also ensure that you have them when you live the house.
- Credit Card and Debit Card Have your credit card and debit card with you. Remember you still have to make transactions while abroad. Make sure that you check your balance so that you don’t exceed the limit. also check your card have credit card balance transfer zero interest facilities.
Dangerous Roads and Highways from around the world :