10 Gorgeous Models Embraced by the World for Who They Are
31-01-2017 12:41am | by Web Desk
Top 10 most beautiful plus size models:
Fashion industry is the fast growing industry with the biggest requirements ever. Also, we live in time where we like to emphasize that every human being is unique and beautiful, no matter what. But what happens when fashion industry realize the same thing? We present you top 10 most beautiful plus size models.
1. Chloe Marshall is famous, English plus size model represented by JAG Models NY. She is also the first size 16 model who reached the finals for the Miss England crown. She promotes body positive for all young girls and says: ”You do not have to be tall and skinny to be beautiful!” Her gorgeous figure is what makes her original and unique.
2. Stefania Ferrario Australian model, is very known for her 2015. campaign to stop labeling girls above UK size 4 as plus size. It made big media fuss, but positive reactions on social media and within fashion industry, just encouraged her to be who she really is, even more! She currently represents lingerie line by Dita Von Teese for Myer, Australian department store.
3. Next, plus size model is Felicity Hayward who has pretty amazing story about how everything started. She ran different events and club nights in London, but one time she was called to model for photographer Miles Aldridge. After her pictures went out public in one of the magazines, she was approached by Storm Management and started her career.
She is represented by MILK MANAGMENT London, WILHELMINA New York & Los Angeles & BRIGGITE Germany and has been featured in VOGUE, GLAMOUR, Schon! Ponystep, Numerno and I-d. Felicity is working as the first ever Curve Ambassador & Stylist for ASOS when she is not working or her own Art Show! She is such an independent woman!
4. Jada Sezer says ”Mental health and enabling people to empower themselves is my passion!” She is plus size model who started her model career on accident! She wanted to recreate pictures in Vouge and contacted bunch of photographers to help her with that, because she want to prove that girls like her can look good too.
After that, Jada published pictures on social media and started real fire! She caught the attention of London modelling agency Models1 and became model, then after that, a role model! Sezer? It is her own brand for plus size woman which follows all trends in fashion. Everyone deserves and can be elegant and beautiful.
5. Kortnie Coles is the only plus size model diva who participated in America’s Next To Model – Cycle12! She was eliminated because judges told her she is making ”sour – looking face” when she was having photo session, but she caught the attention of Wilhelmina Models NY and now Kortnie is signed with them.
6. Liris Crosse defines her self as the camera slayer & motivator who thinks outside the box. This plus size model is also an actress. She was discovered by models convention and now is signed with Wilhelmina Models NY. They saw great potential in her and did not made any mistake with decision that she is perfect for model. Liris also enjoy sharing her advices and tips how to flatter curves!
7. Shareefa J is actress, singer and plus size model who moved from Norwich to London and after three years has been approached by many people, photographers and modeling agencies telling her that she is natural beauty and should work as model.
After she decided to make an appointment with one of the modeling agencies, her effort immediately payed off. Shareefa was featured in the campaign with Gabi Gregg, Robyn Lawley and Jada Sezer. Also, she is quite known for her natural, curvy hair which is typical for black women which she adores.
8. Katya Zharkova is TV host, TV producer and model with curves. Katya fights for every woman’s right to look the way she wants to look and not how society says and expects she should look. She has been featured on the cover of Cosmo, posed for Fitness mag, hosted popular TV shows and completed her PhD while doing hundred other things for others and herself!
9. Marquita Pring is discovered by IMG Models and since then she built successful career as plus size model! She preferred ”curvy” over ”plus size’ because she thinks no one can tell you that you are not beautiful nor anyone can decide what is ”normal and skinny” and what is ”plus size”. Her biggest achievement is being model for Jean Paul Gaultier and starring in Vogue Italy! Now she is the one of Ford’s models.
10. Anastasia Vinogradova, a Russian model is still quite unknown, and her beautiful face and incredible curves amaze anyone who look at her. Anastasia says she is quite proud on her body and accept it with all its imperfections which makes her one of the best role model to girl who are feeling insecure.