How To Change Facebook Fan Page Name
10-05-2015 8:54pm | by Web Desk
How To Change Facebook Fan Page Name
Facebook fan pages are getting to be most basic these days with the clients yet the issue they confront in the wake of getting 200 preferences, Facebook doesn’t permits to change the fan page name because of a few reasons. On the off chance that you are confronting the same issue then this article could be a blessing for you in light of the fact that here I’m going to clarify you a basic Facebook trap by which the page name of any Facebook can be changes a few times as you wish even in the wake of getting 200 preferences on it.
- Open your Google Chrome Browser and Install Zen Mate Extension in Chrome.
- Presently Input Your email and it will produce you the secret word.
- Presently Just restart your Google Chrome Browser.
- After restart simply change Your Locations To USA area in Zen met.
- Now essentially login in Your Facebook record and Go to Desire page and tap on Update Info and afterward Click on Change name or Edit choice.
- You will see Request Change Option tap on it.
- At that point Now another window open Automatically(I Need To Change the name of My Page.)
- Just Choose any of these or you prerequisite.
- Now Fill Old Page name and Give New Name..
- Information Your Identity Of Government Issued Ids.
- Presently its done Facebook group will answer for Name Changed.
Technique 2 how to change name Facebook fan page:
1. Setting up an intermediary on Google chrome
One of the helpful suggestions is to utilize a Japan intermediary “188.8.131.52”. There is a purpose behind doing as such, when we attempt to interface with intermediary, odds are that your web association once in a while gets to be really moderate, which overcomes the fundamental reason and it gets to be hard to stay associated. Japan intermediary is one of the quickest intermediary. since when associated with intermediary your web association may get to be slower. Taking after are the steps that needs to be taken after for setting up an intermediary in Chrome:
Begin by opening up Google Chrome and tapping on the settings tab. Sort “intermediary” on the pursuit bar. You can likewise glue the accompanying expression on the location bar of “chrome://settings/search#proxy”.
Tap on the tab “Change intermediary settings” this will prompt a popup called “LAN Settings” tap on this alternative to enter it.
Next step is to tap on “Utilize an intermediary settings for LAN”. Utilize this alongside the IP “184.108.40.206” and port “8080”.
2. Opening the Facebook page and redesigning data
When you are through with making an intermediary, the second step is to open the Facebook fan page whose name is to be changed.
Presently in the alter page tap on the alternative “page data”.
In both the fields pick the class choice and change it to “Neighborhood Business”.
Additionally make a point to evacuate some other existing address that may be display, from the “Location” choice. Continue by sparing this.
3. Interpreting name for the Facebook page
This step includes changing the name of your Facebook page. For doing as such, you have to push on the “Deciphered Name” tab which further shows 4 dialects to look over. You have to pick any of the dialects and sort in another name for your page, alongside this present dialect’s content box alongside the dialect’s image toward the end.
4. Changing the dialect into the sought one
You have to parchment right to the end of the Facebook page where you will discover English (US). You need to change this into the dialect in which you have inputted the interpreted name above.
5. Changing the location of your page
When you change the dialect, you may see that all messages that show up on the screen are in the same picked dialect. Along these lines, the following step includes changing the location your Facebook page.
For changing the location, you have to choose the “Alter Info” tab in the page and after that tap on the 5th choice showing up from the top. This is simply the location name changing alternative’s interpretation in the chose dialect.
Ultimately, change back the Language of your page to English(US) and now you will see that your page’s name gets changed alongside the content entered by you furthermore with the image toward the end. Uproot the image that shows up after the Page Name.