Perfect Egg Rolls Recipe
29-01-2017 9:55am | by Web Desk
Perfect Egg Rolls Recipe Tamagoyaki – Eugenie Kitchen
It is very important to learn how to make some of your favorite dishes. This is because it gives you an opportunity to try out different combinations of ingredients and also enables you to decide what exactly goes into your recipe. A perfect example is egg rolls. There are numerous egg roll recipes to choose from. However, the possibilities are endless when you decide to make your own rollo de huevo. You can make egg roll tortillas, spicy egg rolls, and many other types. Below is a perfect egg roll recipe. For this receta de huevo, you will need to use a round pan and not the common rectangular pan used for making egg rolls.
Ingredients- 3 eggs- 1 tablespoon of milk- 1 tablespoon of chopped carrots- 1 tablespoon of chopped onions- 1 tablespoon of chopped spring onions- Salt- Freshly ground pepper
Directions1. The first thing you need to do is crack the eggs into a mixing bowl. Once this is done, add the milk and salt (1/2 teaspoon) to the eggs and whisk to mix.
2. Next, sieve the mixture into another bowl to remove chalazae. It is important to remove chalazae because it is very high in cholesterol. Removing it also makes the texture of the food finer.
3. Next, add carrots, onions, spring onions, and pepper.
4 Stir the mixture until you achieve a uniform mixture.
5. Lightly, grease your pan with a spray oil and heat the pan.
6. Take half of the mixture and heat it on low heat.
7. Once it is half- ready, roll the omelet half way up to the middle. Make sure there is enough oil in the pan. If the oil is not enough, lightly grease the pan before you proceed. This ought to be done every time your roll up the omelet. It will make your egg recipe turn out perfectly.
8. Next, add a small amount of the mixture to the side of the omelet that is not rolled up. Allow the mixture to cook until it is half done.
9. Roll the omelet half-way again and move the egg roll to the center of your pan.
10. Pour the remaining egg mixture to the side that is unrolled and cook until it is half done.
11. Once this is done, roll the omelet all the way up.
12. Transfer the egg roll to a cutting board.
13. Allow it to cool before you cut it. This is because it is very fragile while hot and might not give you desired results.
14. After allowing cooling for a few minutes, cut it into small pieces and serve.
This is a very simple recipe. It does not require a lot of ingredients, it is very healthy and most importantly, it will take only a few minutes of your time. This egg recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch and even dinner. It is great for when you are in a hurry and the great thing about it is the fact that you can change up the ingredients to have a different flavor. Try it out and give your taste buds a treat.