7 Awesome Waffle Iron Recipes
30-01-2017 11:13am | by Web Desk
7 Awesome Waffle Iron Recipes: Howdini Hacks
For all those Waffle lovers out there who are too lazy to visit a restaurant to have one. Here are a few smart Waffle Iron recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. You will require a Waffle Iron to make these recipes along with the other ingredients depending on which Waffle you want to make.
.1. Waffle Brownie: It is quite simple to make a traditional Waffle with Ice Cream. But this is a Waffle Brownie with Ice Cream and it makes all the difference. It is bound to be a success in every party and it is highly likely all the kids will love it. Use a premade brownie batter and place it in the Waffle Iron. Spread it evenly and bake for 5 minutes. Make sure you do flip it occasionally and pop it open after 5 minutes. The Waffle will be ready in four pieces due to the design of the Waffle Iron, hence simply serve with an Ice Cream topping.
· 2. Waffle Cinnamon Buns: This is one of the easiest Waffles to make and its tastes good too. There is no batter to prepare or any other preparation of any kind. All one needs to do is use the ready-made cinnamon roll and slice them in nice pieces. We will need four pieces to start with. Place these four slices in the Waffle Iron, one in each of the four sections. Make sure the Waffle Iron is greased on both sides; this can be done easily with a spray. Bake it for 2 to 3 minutes till it is crisp and remove it into a plate. You can use some icing as the topping for this delicious Waffle.
· 3.Waffle Hash Browns: Waffle Hash browns are also very simple to make. This too does not require a lot of preparation however, make sure the Waffle Iron is greased on both sides. You can use some pre-made or ready-made Hash Browns for this recipe or even some potato tarts. Place them in the Waffle Iron making sure to cover the entire area and bake them for 10 minutes. This is fun to enjoy with a little bit of ketchup.
· 4. Waffle Quesadillas: You can enjoy a quick and easy Waffle Quesadilla with minimal amount of preparation. All it takes is the use of couple of tortillas and some shredded cheese. Place the shredded cheese between the two tortillas and bake on medium for 3 to 4 minutes. This is good to enjoy with some salad and dips.
· 5. Waffle Omelette: Waffle Omelette is an all-time favorite and can be ready with a little preparation before you coffee begins to boil. All it takes is two eggs whisked with your favorite topping like some tomato and cucumber. Place this in the waffle iron and bake for 2 to 3 minutes. It will ready for you to enjoy with some salad and your coffee.
· 6. Waffle Biscuit: Waffle Biscuit will require a bit more preparation. You will need to prepare the batter for making the biscuit. Place this batter in the Waffle Iron and bake for 3 to 4 minutes. It is as simple as that.
· 7. Breakfast Wiscuit Sandwich: For this one, you will need to place some shredded cheese and your favorite sauce between to Waffles to make the perfect Breakfast Wiscuit Sandwich.