31 Most Amazingly Silly & Dumb Things We Do, But Feel Embarrassed To Admit
January 5th, 2015 | by Web Desk
Things we do and we don’t know why we do. No-No, don’t get confused, check out this list:
- Why do we press down hard on the remote control even though we know that the batteries are weak?
- You set your alarm earlier than you actually need to wake up so you can hit the snooze button many times.
- You often feel random phone vibrations in your pocket even when it didn’t vibrate.
- You pat down your pocket to check for your phone, wallet and keys even if you factually just put them in.
- You sometimes stop the washing machine or microwave with just a few seconds left and you pretend like you’ve defused a time bomb.
- Long phone call means walking around the entire house.
- You have to stop at the perfect TV channel to watch before you can eat anything you’ve made for yourself.
- You instantly go back and read an email exactly after you hit send.
- You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in head while writing it. It is the same for Feb-ru-ary.
- You always feel calmed when you get home and no one else is there.
- When alone, you start one side conversation with other people on fictional topics.
- You get lost in thoughts while reading, but don’t notice until you’re a few pages past where you didn’t give attention.
- When you’re in a store and not planning on buying anything, you start to get paranoid that store’s security has started thinking that you’re a burglar.
- You feel sympathy for non-living objects when they’re discarded.
- You wipe the screen of your cell phone to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
- You need a fan blowing on you as you sleep because you like being covered.
- You feel weird saying your name out loud.
- You hate Sunday nights more than the Monday mornings.
- You get uneasy in taking with hairdresser.
- You immediately forget someone’s name just after they’ve introduced themselves.
- You Make animal noises to get your pet’s attention
- You often introduce your pets to a toy animal to see what they’ll do next.
- You place your pets in front of a mirror to see their reaction.
- You press Lift button which is already pressed.
- You keep arguing on Social Networking sites about different issues but do nothing which can actually bring change.
- You finish family-size servings of junk foods in just one sitting.
- You claim to have read books that you’ve actually just read the name.
- Using the “view as” button on Facebook to see how your profile looks to your crush.
- You go to a shop but end up just people watching.
- You listen to a song over and over again until you get sick of it even though you know this will happen.
- You run up the stairs like an like someone is chasing.
Please Leave a Comment